BLINK


After the course of discovering my own self,

I know what I want at last!

But then my heart prompts me,

The glimpses of the past.

My thoughts create a melody,
That leads one into song.

And then we sing together

And call it our own.

My hearts kinda stuck somewhere,

Though it beats the same.

I wonder how things would be,

If it remained unchanged.

My mind is full of images,
Memories from the past.
Even though moved on in life,
Those feelings seem to last.

But now I know what I want,

what I do and how I act.

My spirits reaching out for the stars,

Dealing the world with mere tact!

I dream a million dream,

If only one come true I pray to thee,

Is to live my life my way,

My way, my style, live it just as me.



Comments

^_^ SENO ^_^ said…
Right now dis POEM is more than apt for my situation ...so lemme just say ....u have penned down ma thots in a beautiful poem :)
Ashrita said…
Favourite lines

"I dream a million dream,

If only one come true I pray to thee,

Is to live my life my way,

My way, my style, live it just as me."
A.prem said…
*m genuinely praying for this*

Popular posts from this blog

Come Play!

Gauche

:: Blown out of proportion! ::